Discover Mindfulness in a Mindfulness Workshop
If you are interested in or perhaps have some scepticism towards Mindfulness, then this could be for you!
Mindfulness workshops offer you the opportunity to experience some of the exercises and practices before committing yourself to a Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course or Coaching Programmes.
You will have the chance to:
- ask questions about the courses
- get a taste of some of the exercises
- experience the various learning formats
- learn about our teaching style and approach to mindfulness
The Mindfulness Workshops are facilitated by Jo Clarke, who is a Mindfulness trainer and practitioner. Jo will introduce you to exercises and mindfulness meditation practices that can be easily integrated into every day life, at work and at home, straight away. Whether you have experienced a mindfulness course previously or you are new to mindfulness, everyone is welcome.
Full day introduction to mindfulness
During the full day, you will be invited to a 2-hour mindfulness workshop in the morning and a 2-hour mindful movement workshop in the afternoon, with time to relax and enjoy a 2-course lunch in between the sessions. Use of the gym and swimming pool are also included and if you’d like to make a weekend of it, you can book an overnight stay in the hotel.
2 hour introductory workshop
The 2-hour introductory workshop is slightly more functional. If you are unable to take a whole day off from work or the daily grind, you can join us on a weekday evening or weekend for a face-to-face group workshop.
These Workshops are for you, if:
- you have no idea what Mindfulness is!
- you’re struggling with workplace stress
- you’re an absolute beginner and have never tried Mindfulness before
- you have anxiety or regularly feel anxious
- you have been using a Mindfulness App but have not managed to keep up your practice (this is not unusual, so don’t be hard on yourself!)
- you suffer with recurrent depression
- you have been trying to learning mindfulness from a book but find it difficult to remember what the pages say before practicing the meditations!
- you have fibromyalgia, high blood pressure and / or chronic pain
- you have previously attended an MBSR course with Inner Space Works or elsewhere and would find it helpful to have a refresher
During the workshop, you will be given information about the full 8 week Mindfulness MBSR Course structure and the opportunity to ask questions about mindfulness and the courses we run.
We’re currently booking for the following mindfulness workshops: