Inner Space Works
Stress Management, Mindfulness Training, Well-being & Self-care
Inner Space Works is run by Mindfulness trainer and teacher, Jo Clarke.
Invest in Yourself – Mindfulness for Individuals
As we continue to navigate our way through the pandemic, having experienced things we never imagined, like multiple lockdowns, bereavements, job losses, redundancy, it can feel incredibly tough at times.
Mindfulness can be used as a practical skill throughout daily life and can be particularly useful during challenging times. Mindfulness training teaches you how to be with and manage the noise and clutter of life and the mind. Whilst you shift your focus inward, you will learn techniques to help calm your body and mind, making space for clarity of thought.
The training will help you become more aware of your thoughts, body sensations and feelings, and to recognise habitual patterns that may have been useful to you in the past but are no longer of benefit. It is time to invest in yourself, so you can regain a sense of control and a better understanding of who you are and what you need.
Benefits of the Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course
Your commitment to this scientifically-researched 8-week course can bring multiple benefits including.
- A reduction in stress levels
- A greater sense of well-being
- An increased level of overall work and life satisfaction
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
- Higher levels of personal resilience
- Enhanced communication skills
- Increased concentration and attention span
- Lower levels of reactivity/ impulsiveness
- A greater capacity to hold and manipulate information
- Reduced levels of psychological distress, including depression and anxiety
If you would like to find out more about how mindfulness can be integrated into your life, let’s begin by having a conversation.