This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use our services, browse this site or complete our contact or registration forms. It also explains specific on-line systems that we use to process data and how we use that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously and we never sell your personal details.
Your data will be kept and processed securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR*).
- By providing your personal details to us, you have opted in to the Inner Space Works’ mailing list. You will receive an email to confirm your request. Please open the email and click to confirm.
- Inner Space Works will use your personal information to email you:
- Updates regarding Inner Space Works’ Mindfulness Taster sessions, Workshops & Courses.
- Mindfulness news articles that might be of interest to you.
- Our mailing list and your personal details will not be shared with or sold to any third parties.
- If you wish to delete your details from our mailing list at any time, you can either click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our emails or email us directly at: email@example.com and we will remove your details from the mailing list.
- If you unsubscribe by mistake, you can re-subscribe by completing our mailing list opt in form.
Inner Space Works is required as part of our Professional Indemnity insurance policy to record participant’s medical history, including any medical conditions and medication currently being administered. This qualifies as sensitive personal data.
Systems we use that may hold or process personal data
Some of your data may be collected, held and processed on the following third party systems using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. Please see their respective privacy policies below:
- Mailchimp – our CRM database software for newsletters and emails
- Podio (Owned by Citrix) – application platform used for Registration Form Data collection
- Facebook – we use Facebook’s tracking pixel to help monitor activity on the site and understand the value of our advertising activity.
- Youcanbookme.com – we use this scheduling service to allow people to make bookings and appointments with us.
- Stripe – we use stripe’s encrypted payment processing system to process credit card payments. We do not hold or have access to any card details ourselves.
- Paypal – we offer PayPal as a payment option
- Third party service providers – we occasionally use third party services e.g. printers to produce material that may contain personal data e.g. names. In such cases we require them to adhere to GDPR when processing data on our behalf.
* The GDPR is Europe’s new framework for data protection laws. It replaces the previous 1995 data protection directive, which current UK law is based upon. The new regulation starts on 25 May 2018. It will be enforced by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The Government has confirmed that the UK’s decision to leave the European Union will not alter this.