Get Started with Mindfulness
This workshop is a stand-alone, 90-minute introduction to mindfulness workshop. It is not part of a course, so you only need to book and attend one of these workshops.
This experiential workshop offers you the chance to try some of the exercises and mindfulness meditation practices that you would learn as part of the Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course.
Mindfulness can help you to decrease and self-manage stress levels, anxiety and depression. It can also help in supporting you to strike a healthy work / life balance.
Within a workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience some mindfulness meditation practices
- Gain a clearer idea of what mindfulness is
- Ask any questions you may have about mindfulness and the courses we offer
These Workshops are for you if:
- you have no idea what Mindfulness is!
- you’re struggling with workplace stress
- you’re an absolute beginner and have never tried Mindfulness before
- you regularly feel anxious
- you have been using a Mindfulness App but have not managed to keep up your practice (this is not unusual, so don’t be hard on yourself!)
- you suffer with recurrent depression
- you have been trying to learning mindfulness from a book but find it difficult to remember what the pages say before practicing the meditations!
- you have fibromyalgia, high blood pressure and / or chronic pain
- you have previously attended an MBSR course with Inner Space Works or elsewhere and would find it helpful to have a refresher
During the workshops, you will be given information about the full 8 week Mindfulness MBSR Course structure and the opportunity to ask questions about mindfulness and the courses we run.
You are welcome to sign up to a Mindfulness Course or Training Programme after attending this introductory workshop.
If you have any questions. please get in touch, join our mailing list or follow us on facebook for the latest updates and information.